Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

We're Moving!!

According to Andrew, "We are going to be our own landlord!"


We get the keys on Friday. We are so excited. I am still in awe and can't believe that it's real. We weren't even really looking and then a house on our street came up for sale. We took one look and fell in love. It all happened so fast-- it was only on the market for 5 days. Although we hadn't been actively looking to buy a house the Lord had been preparing us so when it all of a sudden came up it was easier for us to say, "This is the place-- we'll take it!" The kids are way excited to have a basement-- according to them they just "love" basements. Derek is excited to have a home of his own and likes the idea of being able to do whatever he wants to it. He can't wait to stock up on home improvement books. Me-- I am excited to have some room. We will be moving up from 1800 square feet to 3200. I can't wait!! Now to just make it through the move. Why do we always move when I am pregnant?!

3 comments:

Zoey said...

So fun guys!!! I can't wait to see your new house!

Jessica S. said...

I'm excited for you! I guess you will be staying in the DC area for awhie!

Suzie-Q said...

Wish we could be there to help you guys out withthe move. I would even take a few loads in the little red wagon for you.
Hope all goes well. Remember not to over do it your self. I would hate to hear that you got hurt somehow. Remember you have all those boys to help out--make them work hard!