Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Something

Wow, it's been a long time since anyone has updated this. We are all still alive and doing well. Jodi and the kids are enjoying family back home while I stay home and continue working on my thesis. Once I get it done I don't think I ever want to look at it again. I guess the lesson is, "just be happy with your bachelors degree!" :)
The biggest thing coming up for our family is Brian's baptism. He'll be baptized on the 4th of September. Jodi and I are amazed at how quickly 8 years has gone by. Our little boy is on the verge of becoming a young man. He's a great brother to his younger siblings and Jodi and I are quite proud of him.
Well, I'm not Jodi and don't have time to do a mega post anyway. I just couldn't let the time between posts keep piling up. Besides, it's more interesting checking everyone's blogs than writing about German-Turks anyway.

3 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Derek you do a great job!
I Just found out yesterday that we are still waiting for the little guy, yes I will be calling him that that until he out grows me, hasn't been dunked yet.
We are sad we didn't get to meet up with Jodi and the kids. Next time we will have to plan better I guess.
We love you guys! Hope all goes well with the baptism. Tell Brian we are so proud of the choice that he has made.

Zoey said...

I was beginning to wonder where you guys were. Good to hear that all is well and life is crazy-busy like ours.

Becky said...

I sure hope to see some pictures from the baptism. I was so glad that Jodi and the kids were still able to visit this summer (yes, Derek we missed you).