Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Timothy Strikes Again!!

Timothy and the babies were entertaining themselves and all was quiet (well, as quiet as it gets at our house) so I stepped out of the room for a moment to check my email. After a few minutes Kylie came in and wanted to crawl up on my lap. When I looked down at her this is what I saw:



Yep, Timothy snipped off her piggy-tails with the scissors. They were a couple inches long and now they are just stubs about 1/2 inch long. When I questioned Timothy about why he did it, he looked up me all sad and said, "I want to be good, and I'm trying to be good, but my body just does it." Ah. . . the natural man we all have to learn to fight. I also discovered later that he had also cut a hole right in the middle of the front of his Seahawks jersey and in his pants. Man he got a lot done in a few minutes! There is a reason I usually never let him use scissors. Why I did this day I'm still not sure.

To add to the day, he later used a toilet plunger to pull the door off the cabinet that Kylie is standing in front of in the pictures.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Man, i would like to be there years from now when you are all getting a good laugh at that! Can you see yourself talking to his new wife telling her about all the mischieves he got himself into when little! Sweet boy. I imagine how hard it must be for him to stop himself! Lots of love your way.

Suzie-Q said...

I heard about this, UI talked to mom right after you had told her. I'm so sorry. I hope that it grows out fast.
I'm still waiting for Hailey's Bangs to grow a little more, they look fine and nobody really notices anymore but still I want them to grow more, and faster.

Love you guys!!

Becky said...

Oh Timothy, the things you do make me laugh and your answer is so true. It is hard to be good. At least the piggy tales are close to the same length.

Zoey said...

Oh, too cute! I love hearing when he strikes and what he does! I know a little boy like that that told his parents he was getting 'coal' for Christmas. When asked why, he said, "I try to be good, but it's just too hard!"

Jessica S. said...

Sweet Timothy. You know Ryan says the same thing, "I want to be good." Right after he does something he knows he's not supposed to.