Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

One Year!

Well today marks exactly one year since Derek left. Some moments it seems likes it been forever ago and some moments it seems like it has gone fast-- I like those ones the best! It has been a busy year with many ups and downs but we have made it though none the less. I know that it is with the help of our loving Heavenly Father that we are able to have the strength to make it through each day. I have felt that strength many times boost me and encourage me on when the way is rough. We have just three more months left-- so close and yet so far away! But I know we can make it. I look foward to when its all over and we can look back and say "That wasn't so bad. It went by pretty fast." Why is it that you always have to wait until something is over to realize that it went fast? Funny how that works. Here are some fun picture of Derek:





4 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Wow! one year already I didn't realize that this was the time that he left. But it is harder for those of us to realize that it ihas already been a year when we weren't really around to begin with.
Speaking of time can you believe that my Chloe is 8 months old on the 15th?!?! isn't that crazy?
Great Snow man Too!!!

Fisher Family said...

That's awesome you hit the one year mark. We still have 2 months to go for that. That is a big milestone. I really can appreciate what you wrote about things going by fast when their finished. I hope these next 3 months cruise by.

Phelps Family said...

What a wonderful milestone to hit! I can't imagine how hard the waiting must be. How sweet the reunion will be when he does come home! I hope these next 3 months go by superfast for you guys!

Shiloah Baker said...

You are so close! That is awesome! :)