Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Eggs

We always color our Easter eggs for Family Home Evening the Monday night before Easter-- I guess its tradition. With Andrew's allergies I debate every year whether we are really going to do it or not and then I usually give in and we do it anyway. The kids love doing it and I hate to deny them the fun. So we take lots of precautions-- including washing the boiled eggs with soap so that Andrew can even touch them. And then all the dishes that they are eaten on are washed immediatly. I am always glad when they are gone and I don't have to worry about them anymore. Anyways, here are some pictures of the boys coloring their eggs. They had lots of fun. Good thing the dye is non-toxic, Timothy had to taste it. He pulled a yucky face and his brothers thought it was funny so they both had to taste it too. They all agreed that it didn't taste very good. We had one dipper and several spoons but the boys decided that their hands worked just as good. So they all got colored fingers too.

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Fun..glad you went ahead with the activity. Funny that they tasted the colors. Thanks for reminding me..I need to go out and get some more eggs for us to dye.