Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Brian made this cute hat at school today so we had to use in our St. Patrick's Day pictures.

Brian:


Andrew:


Timothy:


The boys:


Jodi:



We aren't Irish and we aren't drinkers so St. Patrick's Day really isn't a big deal to us. Its pretty much just a day to wear green. But for me it's also a day that I always take a moment to remember how grateful I am to be alive. On this day 21 years ago (WOW-- has it been that long!!) I was hit by a car. It is only by a miracle that I am still alive and well today. I love my life and am happy to have the opportunity to live it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Isn't it crazy that we're old enough to remember 21 years ago!? I too am glad you are around to tell the tale, my life would have been very different without your friendship. Have a great day!

Suzie-Q said...

Sound like St. P day was great for you. Caleb sure had a lot of fun learning what it was all about at school this year. They even learned a cute little song to sing.
I too am glad that you are here! Life would have been very different with out a big sis that was so bossy all the time. (hehehe)