Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to me!!! Today was my birthday. It was a just another normal day until three of my closest friends from church showed up with a cake. They sang Happy Birthday and we shared cake together. It was even a cake made special so Andrew could eat it too. :) They were only here for a short time but it was so nice and it really made my day. How lucky I am to have such great friends. I am so blessed!!


(No, thats not the right amount of candles but its all we had. Brian did make the comment though that we would need "a lot of candles." Silly kid!)

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday Jodie!! November is a great birthday month. I'm not bias just because mine and Darryl's are in Nov. too. I love that it is a month when we all try to show our thanks and be grateful for all of our blessings. That was so nice of your friends. Hope your day was special!

Suzie-Q said...

Hey I called too! it just was super late for you. I'm glad that you had a good day!
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

Happy birthday! That is so sweet of them to do!! Love to see how cute your Q-T's are!!! Sounds like your little one is about like Braden and into EVERYTHING! New adventures every day I guess!!!