Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanksgiving Tree

Making a Thanksgiving Tree is a holiday tradition that we have for this time of year. We take turns writing the things that we are thankful for on a leaf and then placing them on a picture of a tree. Each thing can only be said once so everyone has to think of something different to say. Its fun and a great way to think about and remember your blessings. The boys have lots of fun putting the leaves on-- even Timothy.



I thought you might like to read the things that the boys said they were thankful for. Some of them really made me smile. Keep in mind that I didn't help Brian and Andrew at all-- they came up with these things all on their own.

Brian:
Daddy
Games (his playstation ones)
The number 5
Timothy
The letter F
My Best Friend Conner
Lightbulbs
Trees
Leaves
Ears

Andrew:
Puzzles (no surprise there)
Football
The Raiders (Daddy will be so proud!)
Brian
Scissors
Swords
The Jeep (the powerwheels)
Painting
Daddy's truck
Mommy's Hair (he's loves to play with it)

Timothy
(of course he couldn't tell us his own so the boys and I helped him):
Brothers
Andrew
Chairs
Clothes
Toys
Diapers
Food
Mommy
Vacuum
Feet

Jodi:
Freedom
The Priesthood
Temples
Heavenly Father
Jesus Christ
My Children
The Scriptures
The Prophet
The Gospel
Money

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment:

Suzie-Q said...

That is a great Idea. I love that they love to play with you hair. That makes me laugh.
I wonder what my kids would say?