Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 2, 2007

Trying this out

Well, Jodi says I can contriute to our blog simply by sending an email to it.  I guess we'll see how it works.
Things continue to grind on here in Afghanistan.  My body is telling me that it's time to get ready to go home, which would have been the case had we not been extended.  Instead we still have a good stretch to go.  As far as the country goes, I love Afghanistan.  It's very beautiful.  Too bad there are so many people that want to kill us.  Anyway, I'd better get to bed.  (5 hours of sleep is a good night.)  Hopefully these pictures come through.

1 comment:

Suzie-Q said...

Well, this seems to work pretty good. Derek will have to start posting a lot more, we love to hear what is going on with him over there. And the pictures were neat-o too. we are glad that you are in such a pretty country, and sorry that nobody is very nice. A lot of badguys around.
Stay ahppy and safe!!